The improved TWINLINEA extraction ventilator
The improved TWINLINEA extraction ventilator: more compact and more powerful at the same time!
This all new in-line extraction ventilator from VETUS has a 25% higher capacity than the previous model. With an output of 5m 3 per minute, every space can be fully ventilated in no time. The TWINLINEA is rated ‘ignition protected’ so that even the engine room or spaces where combustible gases are stored can safely be ventilated before starting up other equipment!
In addition, this powerful ventilator has a very compact housing allowing installation in the most confined spaces. A versatile ventilator suitable for a wide variety of applications!
Type TWINLINEA in brief:
• Ignition protected to ISO 8846, ideal for application in engine rooms
• Waterproof to IP67
• Complies with ISO 9097 Marine Standard
• Capacity of not less than 5 m 3 per minute
• Static pressure: 36 mm H2O
• Very compact dimensions
• Available in 12 V - 4 A max
• Suited to fit Ø 76 mm I.D.hose
• Hose may be connected to Scirocco or Typhoon shell ventilators
The specifications shown in the 2015-2016 catalogue are of the previous TWINLINE model. The specifications above are applicable to the TWINLINEA.