New TWINLINEB extraction ventilatoron: Aug 17, 2017
The TWINLINEB extraction ventilator: more compact and more powerful at the same time!
This new in-line extraction ventilator from VETUS has a 25% higher capacity than the 76mm version.
With an output of 7m3 per minute, every space can be fully ventilated in no time.
The TWINLINEB is rated ‘ignition protected’ so that even the engine room or spaces where combustible gases are stored can safely be ventilated before starting up other equipment!
In addition, this powerful ventilator has a very compact housing allowing installation in the most confined spaces. A versatile ventilator suitable for a wide variety of applications!
Type TWINLINEB in brief:
• Ignition protected to ISO 8846, ideal for application in engine rooms
• Waterproof to IP67
• Complies with ISO 9097 Marine Standard
• Capacity of not less than 7 m3 per minute
• Static pressure: 36 mm H2O
• Very compact dimensions
• Available in 12 V - 6,5 A max
• Suited to fit Ø 102 mm I.D.hose
• Hose may be connected to Typhoon shell ventilators