product of the month - FGHon: Jun 20, 2018
Product of this month: The FGH
Smooth, steady and ready
The renowned FGH hatches are specifically designed for modern type boats. The meticulously engineered construction of these hatches ensure a flush fitting into the deck, resulting in a silky smooth transition between hatch and deck. The 12 mm thick ‘dark smoke’ acrylic gives that ‘VIP-privacy-glass’ vibe, while the polished and anodized aluminum frame completes the classy and time-less design on the inside.
Designed to vent ‘n blend - integration at its finest
The flush design reduces wind noise and is easy to clean. The VETUS clamps close the hatch tightly, making this hatch suitable for design category A, area II locations. The polished and anodized aluminium frame is both stylish as maintenance-free. FGH hatches are engineered for cut-outs with a corner radius of 43 mm. Tailored options are offered on request. The FGH series is available from stock in the dimensions mentioned below.
• 12 mm thick ‘dark smoke’ acrylic
• Polished and anodised high grade aluminium frame
• Ergonomical and precision engineered handles
• Hatches are available in both rectangular and square shapes
• Easy to clean and maintenance-free design
• Suitable for category A, area II positions