Product of this month: The HPW
A new range of high performance Heavy Duty waterlocks is launched: The HPW series!
Made of the special blended composite NAVIDURIN® - which is temperature resistant up to 260ºC - these Heavy Duty waterlocks outperform standard GRP materials by 170%! The same applies for the thermal resistance to deformation under pressure. The HPW series is perfect for applications where the system is put to the test such as commercial or coastguard vessels.
High-performance material and rotating hose connections for a near custom installation - who needs GRP?
The ability to handle extreme conditions combined with the rotating bodies and hose connections makes the HPW series an economical alternative to high priced and high-end custom made solutions. The HPW series is available from stock.
• Special composite blend (NAVIDURIN® ) is capable of handling temperatures up to 260 ºC
• High capacity waterlift design providing complete security for your engine
• Excellent sound attenuation with minimal back pressure
• Rotating body and hose connections for easy installation
• Complete with floor mounting brackets